Friday, July 1, 2016

The Insanity Principle: How Extremism in Politics Is Threatening Democracy in the 21st Century

Brain Dead
S01E01

I liked where senator Wheatus pointed out that there is no difference in the parties & politicians don't really care.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep watching if Laurel says stupid things like calling Gareth a "bigot" because he's a republican. I can't deal with stupid millenials who misuse words when they are losing ideological arguments. I'm also not sure how this show is going to go, if it's just going to insult republicans then it will get old really fast.

Gareth seems cool & so does the brother. It's too bad his assistant was infected already.

I'm curious if that is even a real position, Constituent contact. I thought this was set during the government shutdown but they were using footage of the election which took place after the shutdown. They should have set this show in the past.


No comments :

Post a Comment