Sunday, July 10, 2016

Hope

Between
S02E03

I like that they went back to the prison guard girl. It bothered me that she was immune last season, but now it makes sense.

I like that we met the survivalists, it explains why we haven't run into them until 53 days later. Now they have to explain why the dead kid went into town. They have food & everything else they need. Did he just want junk food?

It makes sense that Ronnie would join them, all he had was peaches. I don't understand why they treat each other like it's a prison instead of acting like a family. It's pretty dumb.

Yes, just shut up Chuck! He's so dumb. Every decision he's made has been bad. He really does need to back down & start taking orders from others. I'm surprised Wiley was sad to give up her child, that's what she was going to do in the 1st season. But man, she should have felt a lot worse to wake up & find her baby with that Mennonite girl. I would have felt so betrayed.


No comments :

Post a Comment