Thursday, December 31, 2015

Blood and Fear

Sleepy Hollow
S03E03

I like that Ichabod defeated the evil this time without Abbie's help. I also like the historical society girl. When are they going to bring Betsey Ross into the present?

I guess Pandora thought that The Ripper killed Ichabod when she gave her little speech about being alone & didn't realize that Ichabod was just sick from the disease & not exsanguinated. She is trying to make her weird tree grow roses, but I'm not sure what is making them grow. Is it when the Witnesses defeat an evil?

Abbie & her boss are not interesting, Jenny & the sheriff's son are super-boring. The "nice guy is really evil" story was annoying. The Witchblade turning into a permanent long sword made no sense because somehow nobody saw his long sword in broad daylight. I guess if they made it capable of retracting they would get sued.


No comments :

Post a Comment