Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Dyin' on a Prayer

Grimm
S04E04


This was a good episode & they made progress on Nick becoming a Grimm again.

I sort of like that they didn't see the Wesen, but how are they going to explain all the deaths?? What kind of Wesen was the step-dad? Some ogre or something? The Golem was a little different from the Golem on Supernatural & She-Ra's Melog but pretty cool looking. It looked a little like Clayface. 

What is this, action figure week? I thought the kid had the Rancor monster from Jabba's pit but it seemed to be a generic monster toy they made for this episode. Plus someone from Kindred: The Embraced, lol!

I think those wall faces were just magic walls that reflect your emotions. At 1st Adalind is like "my baby" so they were all "I know where your baby is" & then she got frustrated that they didn't answer so they started crying. I'm not sure why she was freaking out.

Those mask guys turned out to Wessen purists. I forgot those guys existed, I'm glad they didn't forget. & Renard's mom likes messing with Monroe, that was good too.

No comments :

Post a Comment