Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Take Life Now

South of Hell
S01E07

This show sucks, I probably should have stopped watching it after that stalker episode but I kept thinking it might get better, usually shows take a few episodes to get going. Not this one. I'm too far in now to quit.  I can't believe the WE channel expected people to pay money for the next episode.

The brother was possessed & I thought they might have more incest but instead Abigail just betrayed Maria. At least it didn't have the witch in it.

They all go to a retreat but somehow get separated. Enos kills the Priest which could have been shocking but instead it was boring & then the devil brought him back to life for 30 minutes. It turns out the nice guy neighbor was a plant by her dad. That wasn't a shock either, because the nice guy didn't really do anything. Grace the angel did nothing.

No comments :

Post a Comment