Friday, December 11, 2015

AKA Top Shelf Perverts

Jessica Jones
S01E07

This episode was not very good.

The only thing that saved it was Killgrave (He's purpleman! Now I get it, I never knew Purpleman's real name even though I just read that Purpleman story about his kids in Daredevil, pre-Secret Wars). Thank goodness Purpleman showed up to threaten everyone in the precinct.

Jessica isn't very bright. I can't believe she ripped that guy's head off. What a stupid plan, to get sent to a supermax prison. She could just set up her own video cameras somewhere, duh.

The banana-bread sister was dumb, nobody talks like that. Does she have a job? She was so unrealistic I couldn't feel bad for her even knowing her brother is dead. Was he slow? When did that happen? He seemed pretty normal in other episodes. Some really bad characterization & writing with those two.

That was funny that she dropped Hogarth's wife at the beginning, but then it wasn't funny that Wendy fell on the rail. Jessica's lucky Wendy didn't hurt her back too much. I like that Wendy is blackmailing Trinity.

No comments :

Post a Comment