Friday, December 11, 2015

Mommie Dearest

The Vampire Diaries
S07E07

"This is pointless. Pointless with pumpkin pie-"

I loved that Damon tried to kill Julian even though it would kill his mother & his speech where he didn't forgive her. That was great. I don't know why the show is trying to ret-con Lily into a victim & blaming everything on Julian, when she was acting on her own for all of last season & most of this one. She is an awful person & terrible mother.

"We call them Native Americans now, but we didn't bring you here to correct your outdated racial slurs"

I didn't believe anything Lily was saying, she seems like a cult leader, lying to everyone. I think it's lame that they made her change her mind about Julian, the "love of her life." I hope she's lying to Stefan & Damon.

The babies were cloaked! but how did the blood map sorta work? Do the heretics siphon off specific spells or do they siphon off spells based on the strength of the spell? I liked when Caroline was arguing with Matt at the grill.

"Yes, Matt, I am a vampire with food poisoning, standing in a room of much bigger problems. So stop looking at me like you've never seen a vampire vomit before and start thinking of a way to break their compulsion."

Classic Caroline.

No comments :

Post a Comment