Monday, December 21, 2015

AKA Smile

Jessica Jones
S01E13

Night Nurse! Thanks, but no, don't call your friend.

The voice over at the end was pretty funny considering she told Purple Man that you don't even out all the bad you've done by doing good. & yet, she's trying to do exactly what he suggested when he said:

"Do the moral math. How many more lives would I have to save to get back to zero?"

and she replied:

"Saving someone doesn't mean unkilling someone else."

I was waiting for someone to remember that earplugs exist. I guess that blatant product placement was more important.

Is IGH short for Inhuman Growth Hormone? Did Jessica get her powers when she went to Tahiti? (It's a magical place)

Even though she's dumb, I liked the show. She's basically a 1-note character so I have no idea what they would do in another season. 


No comments :

Post a Comment