Thursday, December 10, 2015

Maveth

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
S03E10

Another good episode. Mack was awesome as Director of Shield! 

"What part of That was an order, do you not understand!?" 

Yes sir!

"Are we supposed to wait here?"

I liked seeing the Inhumans use their powers to help, melting metal & taking out the power. I did not like that he was calling her Tremors instead of Quake. Where is Dethlok? Lash is free, I'm surprised he still looked human, how long has it been? Lincoln said he should not be able to look human anymore. He still killed the other Inhumans, so Garner is not in control. Hunter was pretty funny.

"Well I'll be damned, Tattoine"

Arrrgh, I was so excited when Coulson killed Ward, but now we have to deal with zombie Ward? Gemma looking for her NASA-boyfriend in the pod was annoying. 'Will isn't here, I guess I'll hug you.'

No comments :

Post a Comment