Tuesday, December 8, 2015

AKA You're a Winner!

Jessica Jones
S01E06

This episode was really good. The marijuana warehouse fight scene was ok but when Power Man went after that bus driver with his ancient MTA logo hat, it just got real. She had no choice but to tell him that she murdered his wife. Sweet Christmas, he was angry. What a good scene.

"You let me be inside of you"

I wish I could tell a restaurant or the idiots on the subway to be quiet. I'm surprised he shows that much self-control. I guess he realizes he has to stay under the radar or the Avengers & SHIELD would be on him so fast. Plus his power doesn't last, he's not a vampire.

I'm shocked that people thought the last scene was so scary. He bought her childhood home, big deal. Her family doesn't live there anymore & he isn't a pedophile, so who cares? He is starting to come across as a pathetic ex-boyfriend.

"You are trash"

No comments :

Post a Comment