Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Max Wager

iZombie
S02E06


Brain clams.

I sure thought that Liv & Major slept together when they came downstairs all happy & smiles. Why did the writers decide to make it so they can't be together? I don't see how it makes the show any better. There is already a lot of drama. They've already kissed & he was given the cure, can you even re-zombiefy someone?

That bad guy was really bad in the barber shop, I'm surprised Liv didn't ask who he was. I liked that Peyton was not backing down from Mr 'make it look like a suicide.' I can't believe they took a bet from Liv knowing that she's with the police, did she win the basketball money?

So Major Zombie Killer is really just Major Zombie Cryogenicist? I guess it makes sense, by freezing them until there is more cure, they don't need to eat brains & it lowers the demand for brains so there are less murders but I thought Blaine wasn't killing people anymore. Now the FBI is closing in on him. and he kidnapped Blaine's dad! I did not see that coming.


No comments :

Post a Comment