Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Cry Luison

Grimm
S04E05


What on earth is wrong with Adalind, she's a Hexenbeist, doesn't she realize that she is in a magic torture device & that those things aren't real?

That is going to be so awkward when Nick has sex with Juliette who is going to look like Adalind.

I like that they brought in a new type of wolf. They've had stuff from other countries, I hope they do more like that. The 4 brothers helping turn that wife crazy was a little hard to believe. Do they live in the garage?

That bunny guy was funny, especially because the guy trubel went to scare was also a bunny. I'm surprised she actually cut him.

I'm surprised the Wessen purity people burned a symbol on Monroe's lawn. That's very public, which I think would be a bad idea, considering that their very existence is supposed to be a secret.

No comments :

Post a Comment