Thursday, December 3, 2015

Legends of Today

The Flash
S02E08

Flarrow-time!

This episode was amazing. So many funny lines from almost everyone & action figures!

"I don't get cold, Barry"

Good job Vibe, just tell everyone the Flash's secret identity. You've only known Hawkgirl a few weeks & saw her as a bird woman, you shouldn't be trusting her so quickly.


Why are they pronouncing Hawkgirl's name differently (shay-ah-ra) from the way they pronounced it on Justice League Unlimited (shy-ee-ra)? It's so weird. 

"Is that the only way this guy knows how to enter a room?"

I can't believe Dr. Wells approached a cop holding a gun, duh of course she shot you. Didn't they get new security to prevent these kinds of surprises?

"Kendra's not going anywhere with you Highlander!"

Vandal Savage! I don't know if they should have introduced someone so undefeatable, this isn't The Originals.

"I ended it"

Yay, magnetic arrow! Finally! & he shot so many of them. I've been complaining about this on Arrow.

"Now you're listening to me?"
"It's your city."

No comments :

Post a Comment