Monday, July 24, 2017

Boondoggie

Killjoys
S03E01
Season 3 Episode 1

Wow, they have a real team now. The bartender, the monk, the killjoy with a boomerang that shoots people? I guess that's cheaper to cgi than a drone.

I have to admit that I forgot a lot about last season & need to re-watch this episode. Especially the parts about the RAC & the Hullen. They started to explain more about their universe & other killjoys & other planetary systems, which is good, but if it's too big it might dredge up more questions & start messing up the past two season. Of course, it could be like Firefly & the quad is on the outskirts so that's why it's been left alone.

Where is Clare? Did she leave the show & that's why we have this new cyborg girl? It was pretty dumb that they were forcing Johnny to get a hack & then he says "my body, my choice" when he literally had no choice but to alter his body.


No comments :

Post a Comment