Saturday, July 15, 2017

Horde Prime Takes a Holiday

She-Ra 
S01E18
Season 1 Episode 18

This episode was nuts!

She-Ra can just make her sword become anything: enormous shield, lasso, parachute, even an oxygen helmet! I don't even know how that is supposed to work when he hair is hanging out the back. I'm pretty sure she flew through space on Swiftwind in another episode so I don't why she even needed the helmet in this episode.

He-Man can just throw a grappling hook so hard that it reaches escape velocity & flies into space! Then he can stop a gargantuan space destroyer from flying away to Eternia!

I liked that Skeletor took out Mantenna, Multibot & Hordak. I also liked that Horde Prime put Hordak in his place. Hordak pulled out a Horde shield which is pretty cool so I might get one for my Classics Hordak.



No comments :

Post a Comment