Monday, July 17, 2017

Thief

12 Monkeys
S03E09
Season 3 Episode 9

This was a good episode about Gaius Baltar

We got to see Athan as he becomes bored with people, because to him they've been dead for centuries. So you think that is what makes him not care about people, but it's a girl who he falls in love with & then he visits his parents! I was sort of mad at him for judging his dad for what James had to do because of the damn virus. Then he gets the idea for the red forest with frozen time & immortal people from Cassie! What an insane loop.

I didn't like how Eliza was all self-righteous at him, because suddenly the thief girl is talking about godliness. I guess I can see it, but I didn't like it. I think most people would have asked Athan to help her dad from dying, not give him the pocketwatch.

Then he tries to save her life 607 times! That was nuts. I didn't like the destiny crap that they pulled though. It really was a bad idea. They finally sent Jennifer home so she can become old lady Jennifer closing another loop.


No comments :

Post a Comment