Saturday, July 29, 2017

The Hullen Have Eyes

Killjoys
S03E03
Season 3 Episode 3


I like that they are still doing RAC stuff, because that's what this show used to be about.

I knew they would eventually explain what happened to D'avin & the ship, I didn't think it would happen so soon. The old-timey town as they put it, was interesting but I'm surprised their holo-teacher was so primitive, when we've seen the holo-messages Johnnie & Dutch send each other & they look way better.

It's too bad Aneela didn't kill Kendry. I've never liked her. So I liked when that dude made her clean up the bloody mess that she made when she told Aneela that Kylen was dead.

Zeph is annoying but she was right to go away & come back to rescue them. Where is Eric Sadler??

Right, like some girl who had her eyelids sewed shut for years, is going to be able to see with no problems, by just cutting the stitches off.



No comments :

Post a Comment