Saturday, July 29, 2017

Last Day on Earth

People of Earth
S01E07
Season 1, Episode 7

Poor Gerry, he was ready to be abducted but thanks to Don going out on his date with Kelly, they missed the abduction, but at least Gerry got to bang that fat girl, Yvonne. Which I hope they never show again. They both need to always keep their shirts on. I don't want to see that again.

I like the flashbacks to the lizard guy having had abducted Ozzie as a child & caring about him. Now I feel bad that Ozzie is so mean to him. Jonathan just sacrificed his career as an alien invader to save Ozzie's life. Hopefully he'll make Ozzie see some of this.

It's funny when they try to put SJW crap in a show & it backfires. They had Jonathan say "I'm a good looking white guy from Harvard" I hope it  gave every non-white male, low self-esteem & insecurity as a result. 


No comments :

Post a Comment