Friday, February 3, 2017

Everybody Lies

EmeraldCity
S01E05
Season 1, Episode 5

I liked the Tin Man & the princess scenes.

I didn't like how the Wicked Witch of the West was holding the gun correctly with both hands. She should have been holding it weird. I hope that guy & his munchkin tribe take over that brothel after she betrayed him. He should have just murdered her on the spot. He should also let everyone know that she can't be trusted.

I find it hard to believe that Tip would chose to go with Elphaba to be a whore in a brothel. That was a pretty stupid choice & unbelievable.

Dorothy should have used the ruby gloves on Elphaba. There doesn't seem to be an explanation to how they work.

The wizard's walkman is from the 80s but somehow he recognized Dorothy. At first I thought he was her dad but he's not Latino so maybe he was spying on her with his drone monkeys.

How was tip able to shield her memories from Elphaba?


No comments :

Post a Comment