Wednesday, February 15, 2017

XXX

Black Sails
S02E02
Season 2 Episode 2

Long John Silver is such a really good talker. What a great speech he gave that guy!

I really hope they do kill Eleanor. I forgot how many people she's betrayed.

The slave owners were really smart coming up with a plan like that. Flint was right. I can't believe Billy made such a stupid decision & started fighting each other with the militia on the way. Looks like Billy isn't a good leader after all. At least Flint knew when he was defeated, I don't think that woman even had to convince him.

I'm surprised that Max actually thinks she will have a future in the new society that she's been promised. She's a whore. Once Rodgers gets rid of the pirates, she'll be back to being a 2nd class citizen or worse. She's so dumb. She's lucky Long John Silver didn't kill her there when she threatened to arrest him. I didn't want Max to die, but it looks like she's going to. With Eleanor leaving & Woodes already gone, nobody is going to protect her.

No comments :

Post a Comment