Friday, March 24, 2017

The Cock Barrens

The Magicians
S02E06
Season 2 Episode 6

Margo was pretty cool this episode, until she slept with Prince S. How did that guy go to school on Earth & still think that Margo was a virgin? I can't believe she declared war. I know it's a way to get an economy going, but this isn't Earth. They couldn't even tell that the castle was in the same spot.

The Julia & Kady story didn't make much sense. I get why that lady knocked Julia over the head, to force her to give birth & trap Renard but Julia was being pretty stupid to think that there is some other way to do it. Also the way they just left her there without her magic absorbing man was really selfish. Now Renard is going to torture that woman, as if she hasn't been though enough.

I'm so confused. I thought Alice was dead, but evil Alice tricked him into bringing her back to life?


No comments :

Post a Comment