Sunday, March 19, 2017

Fighting Fire with Fire

Arrow
S05E15
Season 5 Episode 15

T-Spheres!! How long has it been since we've seen them? I can't believe Paul just decided to divorce Curtis like that. What a jerk. No discussion, just papers, I bet he wants alimony too.

I like how he said the green arrow failed this city. right after he called him auxiliary police. So DA, Adrian is Prometheus, I knew he wasn't Vigilante, because Vigilante got shot in the shoulder & the DA was fine, so I was starting to think, that he was just a DA.

Thea, is right. Why is Blackmail so bad? that councilman, did the exact thing that Oliver did, using his influence to hide the truth. But Oliver was being all moral, even though he is murdering people & killed felicity's boyfriend, but somehow telling the truth is wrong?


No comments :

Post a Comment