Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Wrath of Savitar

The Flash
S04E15
Season 4 Episode 15
 
I thought Barry asked Iris to marry him because he wanted to be married to her just in case they didn't save her from Savitar. I didn't think that he did it just to change the future. That is so wrong, I'm with Iris on this one. That is messed up & their marriage is tainted now. I can't believe that is what he was doing. That was a bad move, Barry.

Ii also think that Wally is a jerk for flying off the handle & blurting it out like that. I'm glad he's stuck in the speedforce now. Go away, you stupid kid. He has made just as many mistakes as Barry has in his short time as Kid Flash.

Savitar stabbed The Flash! Tthat was surprising. So is Savitar just a dude in a suit? If that's the case they should find a tech way to disable the suit.



No comments :

Post a Comment