Saturday, November 19, 2016

Changing

Supergirl
S02E06
Season 2 Episode 6
 
Ethan is Parasite!
 
I liked how they explained his comic book appearance, that was really cool. It's too bad they didn't do it with Guardian. I'm pretty sure he's blue & yellow. They could have had a conversation about Jimmy not wearing black & grey while making a Batman joke.
I like how Winn stood up to Jimmy, that was a good scene. Winn is so much better this season.
I hate that alien bar soo much. Kyptonians can get drunk? I didn't even know that was possible.  M-Gan brings it over practically yelling that Kara is Kryptonian. Does she not have a secret identity anymore?
Way too much time on the lesbian story. I wanted to rip my eyes out, the only good thing is that in the end, Alex got FriendZoned! It made the whole thing worth the suffering! I couldn't stop laughing. Sorry Alex, The Flash had to run to the future & onto another Earth in order to escape the FriendZone. Alex has a better chance of escaping the Phantom Zone! LOLOL!!1!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment