Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Shogun

DC's Legends of Tomorrow
S02E03
Season 2 Episode 3

I'm really not a fan of Vixen joining the team. She's insulting, condescending & there is already a modern Vixen who they should have used instead. I also don't like how she got the drop on everyone & Gideon didn't warn them there was a stow-away.

The Japanese detour was OK, I at first winced because of the drawn out Japanese detour that Hiro Nakamura took, but this was over in 1 episode & we got to see them do some pretty good fighting.

I did not expect them to destroy the Atom suit, I thought Ray was going to disable the suit the way that the Green Arrow disabled that drug guy. It's too bad he doesn't have the response that Tony Stark had in the Avengers. What are they going to do now? Maybe he'll make a serum with his shrinking tech in it so he's more like the comic? But then he won't be able to fly.

Steel!! They need to put him in a costume soon, because he looks like the T-1000. I can't believe he can survive being exposed to the time stream unprotected. Where is Gypsy!!?


No comments :

Post a Comment