Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Memory Lost

Teen Wolf
S06E01
Season 6 Episode 1

It was such a good episode, especially with the flashbacks like the end of a Saw movie.

"Let's make it 39."

This show comes up with the craziest things. The Wild Hunt? What even is that? I'd prefer more druids or something.

I know it was the 1st episode & he'll be back but that scene when Stiles was telling Lydia to remember all the things about him was still pretty sad.

You'll forget me.
I won't. I won't. I won't.
You will. Try to find some way to remember me. Okay? Remember how you were the first girl I ever danced with? Or how I had a crush on you freshman year? Sophomore year. Junior year? Or how you saved my life?You saved my life too.
Just remember, remember I love you.



No comments :

Post a Comment