Friday, November 4, 2016

Survivors

Supergirl
S02E04
Season 2 Episode 4

Roulette!!!

It wasn't as good as the Justice League Unlimited episode but this one was ok. There wasn't enough fighting & some of the aliens were willing participants so I'm surprised nobody argued that it was no different from human boxing. (except for the killing)

The rest of the episode was good too. Mon-El & Winn going out was pretty funny. So glad Olsen is not in every episode, he seems to be pretty useless. I don't know why Cat can't be the gruff person telling her how to be a reporter. Does Kara's new boss exist in the comics?

Miss Martian is a white Martian! I knew it!! Is she a nice White martian? I don't remember. There was fire in the fight club, but so far they haven't mentioned it.

I'm going to hurt my eyes from rolling them so much whenever Alex & Pander-Cop are on screen together.


No comments :

Post a Comment