Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Human Target

Arrow
S05E05
Season 5 Episode 5

I forgot that Human Target was a comic book character. I remember watching that show when it was on a few years ago.

I was kind of bummed that it wasn't actually Oliver that accomplished all those things as the mayor, but I guess it's ok. Oh no, Susan Williams find out that Oliver Queen wasn't on that island all those 5 years!

So much for Tobias Church, he's died on both his shows now but he was pretty good at being a bad guy. I'm glad they aren't dragging it out all season. Green Arrow captured him, he died & now we have Prometheus.

This episode had some good fighting, but I wish Green Arrow had just shot a bunch of arrows into him. Hopefully that's what he does to Prometheus.

Stupid Wild Dog broke. What were those cities they mentioned, I know Bludhaven but the others I don't recognize.


No comments :

Post a Comment