Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Where Bluebirds Fly

Once Upon A Time
S06E18
Season 6 Episode 18

This was a better episode than the last one. 

They had a real flashback this time. I like that we got to see the cowardly lion & it was a real lion, unlike in the awful emerald city. I like that we got to see the Tinman & that Zelina was just platonic friends with him. I was shocked that Regina would tell the Wicked Witch of the West to leave Storybrooke, that was really harsh. Maybe she's back to normal.

"She's a princess"

Prince Charming put his foot down. I mean seriously, Granny's? That was good that he brought up Snow White's date with that guy.

It was annoying how the Black Fairy wasn't even affected by Zelina's magic. That was dumb. I was thinking that the only way to beat her now is if everyone comes together to fight her but then Zelina sacrificed her magic. That sucks.


No comments :

Post a Comment