Saturday, April 15, 2017

Gather Up The Killers

The Originals
S04E01
Season 4 Episode 1


I have to re-watch the season finale of last season, because although I remember Marcel biting people, I don't remember how Klaus was captured.

It's an interesting start & I'm so glad that Hope is nothing like Diana from Grimm. They got a better child actress & aren't giving her weird lines to deliver.


Haley was surprisingly not as annoying this episode. I'm starting to like watching her kill a bunch of people. Her quick change into a wolf is so much better than the slow agonizing way they used to have it on the show, I guess after 5 years it's easier for her.


If that girl from Containment is a werewolf, it means she murdered someone to activate her curse so I don't feel bad about her.



It's off to a good start, way better than the last season of Vampire Diaries.



No comments :

Post a Comment