Thursday, April 6, 2017

Into the Speed Force

The Flash
S03E16
Season 3 Episode 16

I like how the speed force was mad at him & used a bunch of dead guys. It was good seeing all these guys again. I like how it was telling him to stop being selfish & to be the hero that everyone knows he can be. It straight up told him, that he has to stop Savitar, not Kid Flash. He's been trying all these lame ways to do it, instead of getting faster or doing it himself.

I called it, Savitar is wearing armor. Jesse stabbed him then she left? I guess this is all so that Barry will be alone when it happens & he has to do it all alone.

Man I was so annoyed when he asked for space from Iris at the end, but I think maybe he's right. He needs to stop focusing on saving her & focus on stopping Savitar.


No comments :

Post a Comment