Friday, April 21, 2017

Snow Gives Way

Iron Fist
S01E01
Season 1 Episode 1



The fighting seemed really weird. I get that he was trying not to hurt those security guards but it seemed really unrealistic. So did his jumping over the taxi. I don't know if they're going for a Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon feel, but after watching Green Arrow brutally fight He-Man, these fights felt more like dancing.

He's so soft-spoken, I hope he turns into a good Danny Rand & starts wearing some green spandex. I don't know why they are so against it. I wear spandex compression clothes to workout, he should too.

That Chinatown new year's sequence was also really weird. What was the point of him putting on that mask, it didn't hide him.

It's interesting that she drugged him with tea. Who has knockout drugs on hand all the time?


No comments :

Post a Comment