Thursday, April 20, 2017

Gimme Shelter

The 100
S04E07
Season 4 Episode 7

I like that Bellamy didn't get to save those people. That sucks that they died but it was realistic that his rover got stuck in the mud. & poor Harper had to deal with that dude who died from the rain burns. How could Bellamy's duct tape suit not work? Only metal protects them? I hope they show the chaos that must have taken place in Polis & other tribes, now that the rain is here.



Wait, so have they given up on going back up into space? It seemed to me like using Luna's bone marrow was the new plan C, but that wasn't clear at all. I really hope they go into space.

I wasn't impressed with the Emori lying to convince everyone that the grounder was a bad guy just so that she wouldn't be experimented on. I also didn't like that Wanheda is sudden'y against killing now. It seemed really out of character. I don't know why they are doing that with her. The show was better when she was doing anything necessary for skaikru.

Ictavia was being really annoying & so was the sex part. That was dumb.


No comments :

Post a Comment