Monday, April 24, 2017

I Will Catch You

Time After Time
S01E02
Season 1 Episode 2

I can't believe those 2 girls didn't tie up Jack before escaping. So dumb.

I guess HG breaking the time machine is how the show will continue, with the two of them stuck in 2017. If Jack does actually start murdering girls until he gets the key it could be interesting, but that's really dark for a tv show.

That other guy follow HG Wells could be interesting. Having other people be aware of them can make the show better than just the two of them.

I really thought Jack The Ripper killed that girl in her bed. I don't understand why didn't kill her. Because nobody knew who he was? Where does he even want to go in the time machine? Further into the future? He really should just stay.


No comments :

Post a Comment