Monday, January 16, 2017

Negative Copy

Frequency
S01E11
Season 1 Episode 11

I liked the way the crash changed everything. I was wondering how they were going to get out of her shooting the nightingale, & getting rid of his wife's body was a good way. I completely forgot about the church money that Frank stole. That was a good detail that they remembered. 

They are really trying hard to make Frank's wife likeable. She is helping him, she is supporting him trying to commit murder & she's defending him against Satch. Even her speech about how she knew he was the man she loved when he came back from being undercover. It's too much of a change from how she's been all season. 

I have no idea about the significance about the brother. Who cares. They seem to be dragging out the murder of the Nightingale, I guess so they can come up with some other way to have him die.

No comments :

Post a Comment