Thursday, January 26, 2017

Supergirl Lives

Supergirl
S02E09

Season 2 Episode 9

I guess it's good that Roulette is back. She didn't do much & I was hoping for there to be some mention of Starfire. Maybe she'll make another alien fight club now that she has a Stargate. A four show crossover would be awesome where she has them all mind controlled like that JLU episode!

"I'm not a red shirt"

I liked that they had Winn be anxious & afraid. He almost died because stupid Jimmy wants to play hero. He should have just tracked the criminal.

More evidence that Mon-El was the prince. I was hoping they would get through the episode without her using her super powers, but the yellow sun grenade was a good idea, although the DEO agents probably all have skin cancer now.

I guess I shouldn't complain about the lesbian story, because it means they aren't being openly racist & misandrist anymore.


No comments :

Post a Comment