Friday, January 6, 2017

Sweating the Assets

Incorporated
S01E06
Season 1 Episode 6

That's what Laura is so upset about? That she killed her kidnapper? She wasn't even beaten. I'm sure losing an ear is painful but it seems to happen all the time. It might have been more traumatic if that kid was the kidnapper's son. Or if the kid had watched Laura kill the woman. Or if Laura had to kill the kid too. Any of those would have made her fear of the red zone more believable.

I was wondering why the cops didn't help, so I'm glad they explained that. There is so much tech on this show. The microphone drone wasn't as good as Minority Report spiders but pretty good. I do like how the GPS warns the drivers.

It looks like there is more about Laura's father. I'm not even interested in the story to save Elena anymore, all the other things are more interesting.


No comments :

Post a Comment