Saturday, May 21, 2016

An Untold Story

Once Upon A Time
S05E23

I was just complaining about Violet & it turns out she's from A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court! That was great!

I was hoping Henry would bring magic all by himself because he's The True Believer. That was the whole point of Peter Pan trying to brainwash him. instead Henry gave that lame speech to people. It was terrible. I can't imagine people listening to him. I couldn't even watch.

I like that they split Regina & The Evil Queen, then I was disappointed that they had Regina kill The Evil Queen but thankfully they brought her back! If Orphan Black can do it, they can too. Plus Doomsday is going to try to take over Storybrooke. He doesn't seem like much of a bad guy but if he has other people with him it could be good.

So disappointed that they showed Esmeralda in the background. They need to give her & The 3 Musketeers a story. I really hope they put The Evil Queen in a different dress each episode next season. It was so boring how Elsa & her aunt wore the same thing all season.


No comments :

Post a Comment