Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Human Raw Material

Orphan Black
S04E05

How cool that they were playing with Magic: The Gathering, Liliana Vess & Nissa Revane action figures!

Sarah continues being a bitch, not just to Felix but to Allison as well, who got so fed up she hung up on Sarah. it was pretty good to see. Even though I'm on Felix's side, he shouldn't have brought his sister to the safe house.

Krystal is back, I forgot all about her. I didn't like that she let the nurse overpower her after the episode started by showing us how Krystal learned self-defense. I'm guessing she allowed it as part of her "investigation."

That evil cop guy is messing with Art & Helena is not around to kill him either.

"What exactly are you going to do in there?"
"I dunno! Sarah things? Skulk around, con people, look miserable?"


Evie Cho couldn't tell the clones apart!

Yuck! Susan Duncan kissed the clone boy, barf. Also that Voldemort baby was so sad & gross.


No comments :

Post a Comment