Saturday, August 27, 2016

Lost Boys

Grimm
S05E03

I think those kids were a little slow because they were too old to expect that kind of family stuff, but they were good actors, because I felt bad for them.

I'm glad Rosalee didn't end up adopting the girl, that would have been too much, but I could see them starting a home for Wesen kids maybe, couldn't she tell the council about them. Shouldn't they do that already?
What kind of an animal is an Apgadniek? Is he just like a dog or something like a mutt?

That warden though, he is bad news, I can just imagine him releasing a prison full of Wesen criminals as his army.

Nick slept in the same bed with Adalind, I was hoping a tear would go down his cheek, because his life has been turned upside down.

"I know it's cliche but such is life."

Meisner is not fighting Trubel.

I don't know how she can work & be safe, she is supposed to be hiding, but she should make herself useful somehow.







No comments :

Post a Comment