Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Downsizing

Incorporated
S01E02
Season 1 Episode 2

This show is really good. I can't believe it's from the same channel as Van Helsuck.

I liked the NDA but it looks like it isn't as precise as the one they used in Paycheck.

The mma guy's storyline is not that interesting to me. It doesn't even explain how the people watching him fight have money to waste watching sports or betting on him. It doesn't explain what they do for a living.

I am going to get really tired of Laura cutting herself. I get that it's an easy way to cope, thanks to that healing foam, but it's still annoying to watch.

Does Ben's phantom mode disk disable video cameras? Because his witch mother-in-law is able to watch video of the quiet room & video of the interrogation room but somehow they don't just pull up video of the supervisor's or of Ben's office?


No comments :

Post a Comment