Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Wish You Were Here

Once Upon a Time
S06E10
Season 6 Episode 10

I want to see more Aladdin & Jasmine. What a waste, they really need to be a bigger part of this season. They should have transported everyone to Agrabah.

"I thought I smelled earnestness."

Regina is supposed to be good but she sure killed old Charming & Snow White. I thought the Robin Hood actor wanted to quit. I was shocked to see him again. Emma should have used her magic to kidnap Regina.

Ugh, the dumb Black Fairy stole Rumble's kid. I thought it was maybe an evil Prince Charming in the cloak instead it's Rumple's son? At least they seemed to have figured out a way for him & Belle to get back together. I hope they don't drag it out.

What a stupid twist. Although, why would he be using a sword, when he has magic? I guess Emma's sword disables magic. That's how it was able to hurt the evil queen? Is it based on a famous sword?


No comments :

Post a Comment