Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Page 23

Once Upon A Time
S06E14
Season 6 Episode 14

I was annoyed last episode when they brought back the Evil Queen & even Robin Hood's return bothered me but they actually made a good episode out of it. This episode also fixed that Captain Hook twist. They even brought back Henry & his author pen. Zelena gave some good advice. I ended up enjoying this episode. I like how the Evil Queen got a happy ending with Robin Hood, even if it is in an alternate realm.

I didn't like that Regina & the Evil Queen were fighting with swords instead of magic. Why does this keep happening this season? The men use swords. It's really stupid that they keep doing this.

I like that they brought back Captain Nemo but Gideon is really annoying. He seems like a stupider version of Kylo Ren. He is a terrible villain.


No comments :

Post a Comment