Thursday, April 27, 2017

XXXVII

Black Sails
S04E09
Season 4 Episode 9

With those flashbacks to Captain Flint teaching Long John Silver how to fight, I was sure one of them was going to die. Luckily neither did. I don't remember reading
Treasure Island, so I don't know what will happen. I may read it after this show ends.

Poor Long John Silver , he is going nuts trying to save his woman & she does not care about her life. She is like Flint & is ready to die for their pointless war on civlization.

I like that Woodes Rodgers didn't wait for the deadline, he just sent his men to set the Walrus on fire. That's what I would have done. Of course he's still in his "burn it to the ground" phase after what happened to
Eleanor.

It looks like Captain Rackham is coming to the rescue, I wonder who he is going to rescue.


No comments :

Post a Comment