Saturday, May 27, 2017

City of Lost Children

Supergirl
S02E20
Season 2 Episode 20

It was a pretty good episode.

They mentioned Clark's friend!!

I was hoping Guardian's solution would be to change his costume to be brightly colored like the original Guardian. At least he realized how powerless he really is. For a minute I thought Catco world headquarters was going to collapse. It looked really damaged.

I didn't know that Mon-el is vulnerable to bullets.

Ugh, that "black" line was so stupid. J'onn should have corrected him & said: 'no, I'm green & that boy isn't black, he's a Phorian.'

Oh man, I don't know if they are going to go full justice warrior & welcome the Daxamites as though they are refugees & turn the show into Alien Nation or if they will repel them as evil economic migrants. Either way, the SJWs are going to be so triggered.




No comments :

Post a Comment