Monday, May 29, 2017

Don't Shoot the Messenger

Extant
S02E010
Season 2 Episode 10

I liked the crank up TV set that you can't be tracked with & the scarf that stops video cameras. It's not reflective like on Almost Human. But it's cool.

I really do not like how they introduced Calderon out of nowhere. Anna should have been the person who killed John. It would have been a lot more interesting that way. I guess they wanted to bring that silly TAALR thing back into the show.

I can't believe that Fiona Stanton did not care that Lucy killed Nate Malone who worked on the virus that kills hybrids. He was valuable & all Fiona said was "regrettable." I'm surprised that she was ok with Lucy killing him Lucy is a robot, she should have been able to knock him unconscious without killing. It's like they forgot that they were initially concerned about Ethan being dangerous.

I can't believe that stupid Toby was admitting defeat with the hybrids & saying that we should live in peace with them right after they tried to blow him up. I don't feel bad at all that the head of the GSC killed him with a drone.

Unlike the other hybrids Molly didn't grow into a new body, so I'm not sure what happened to her. 


No comments :

Post a Comment