Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Brothers

12 Monkeys
S03E04
Season 3 Episode 4

Oh no Ramse is dead? He asked to remain dead so maybe he will. Obviously, they can go visit him in the past, but he's dead in the present & Cole shot him. That was terrible. Ramse can be so stupid sometimes he even killed some innocent doctor who looked like Cassie.

I wish Cole had beat up Olivia at least a little. He shot his brother because of her. So glad that Cole was smart enough to give him that false lead. That flashback to when they were kids was weird though, I don't remember them being 5 years apart in age like that. I liked the bakery puns.

I liked how Jennifer had her daughters ready to shoot Olivia. I remember seeing that temporal map, but I forgot when they showed it to us.



No comments :

Post a Comment