Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The Feast of All Sinners

The Originals
S04E13
Season 4 Episode 13


That sure seemed like a series finale.

I like that Klaus was honest with Marcel & Elijah. That was a good speech he gave to Marcel. He has really become a better man. It's too bad that they didn't put the hollow in Hayley, because she hasn't grown at all. She's still the spoiled idiot. Ugh stupid Hayley. Hopefully all the other moms at Alaric's School for Witchcraft & Wizardry will get sick of her & murder her.

I did not expect Marcel to compel Elijah, at 1st I thought Elijah wanted to die. I didn't like that Vincent made it sound like Marcel has even more magic powers. I was hoping they would remove his powers in trying to defeat the hollow.

I hate the hollow so much. What a stupid thing that they can't destroy her soul. Other souls are gone, but her they have to split in 4? That's lame. At least they used more dark objects.

I liked all the clips of them being a family. They all seemed to get a happy ending I guess. Maybe now they'll start using Skype.




No comments :

Post a Comment