Saturday, June 17, 2017

Mother

12 Monkeys
S03E01
Season 3 Episode 1


I'm glad Cole send that dumb girl back in time, but him letting her punch him when he got back was stupid. I hope he beats her up again. I was wondering who that person with light up vest was. When Cole got saved at Titan,I realized it was him. The Anti-Paradox vest is pretty cool.

So they just jumped 4 months so that Cassie could give birth to the witness. How strange that they already worship him when he was just born in there present, which means the adult witness from the future came back in time to start his cult. Possibly before he was even born. Crazy!

I did not expect to see Cassie at the end! that was great, I hope they planned out this season. It's going to be really cool to see them end up at this 1st episode later in the season. I also hope Cassie gets to murder that Magdalena. She just reset time, I'm surprised that Cassie remembered what happened before the reset. How is that possible, if the servant girl didn't remember?



No comments :

Post a Comment