Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Fugitive

Grimm
S06E01
Season 6 Episode 1

No Wesen of the week this season. They better kill Captain Renard this season. I was really annoyed that Nick didn't kill him in that apartment. It better be an epic fight when they finally do it.

At least they killed Bonaparte. Diana is clearly becoming a huge problem & I don't know how they are going to fix it. Maybe if they use the stick on her? That seems to be the only way to not murder Diana, even though she has killed a bunch of people already. It made Juliet's soul pure, apparently.

I'm not happy with the stick having cleansed Juliet's soul. I don't forgive her for the awful things she did two seasons ago.

I forgot about the north precinct massacre. It looks like the captain might get arrested for murdering his campaign manager & cheating on Adalind! So much for being mayor. This season seems to be moving pretty fast so that's good.


No comments :

Post a Comment